Recitation: Our objective is to make learning Quran as easy as possible for Children.
Through Listening, Reciting, Reading and being corrected under the supervision of qualified instructors, our progam guides children through every step of the Arabic alphabet and the correct pronunciation of each letter along with correct tajweed rules for beginners that will always be embedded into their recitation of the Qur’an.
Memorization: Our Quran instructors are very experienced with strongly encouraging children to reach their fullest potential learning short and very long surahs in which they will get to showcase at
our annual Qur’an Competition.
The Malden Islamic Center's mission is to educate, develop, and guide Muslim students in an Islamic environment,and provide them with skills that will enable them to not only excel in a diverse society, but to be succesful with Allah in this life and in the hereafter.Type your paragraph here.
Our philosophy of education through our Afterschool Qur’an, Arabic, & Islamic Studies program is focused on aiding Muslim children in reaching their fullest religious potential, enabling them to attain success in this life and in the Hereafter.
With over 140 students and growing, our enthusiastic and highly qualified teachers along with our well-prepared curriculum and student achievement rate, our school has become a very sought after program.
We help children:
* Develop a love for Allah, His Messenger, and the believers.
* Learn the Holy Quran and be able to recite it according to the rules of Tajweed.
* Learn Islam according to the Qur’an & Sunnah upon the understanding of the three rightly guided generations.
* Develop the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking so to effectively communicate with others in Arabic.
Tawheed (Allah’s Oneness): Allah says: “… So Know (understand) that La illaha illallah (none has the right to be worshiped except Allah …” [Qur’an Chapter 47 Verse 19]
At Al Firdaous we understand the importance of studying the matters of Tawheed (Allah’s Oneness) and how it teaches children everything they need to know of Allah's existence. The fact that He is the One and Only Lord of all that exists. His right to be singled out alone with all acts of worship. The purpose in which Allah created mankind. the things that help each soul to attain taqwaa and to refrain from sin, keeping them in the favor of Allah, making them successful in this life and in the hereafter.
The Sunnah of Muhammad (Peace be upon him): Allah Says: “Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the last Day and remembers Allah much.” [Qur’an Chapter 33 [Verse 21]
We emphasize on teaching how important it is to learn from both the Qur’an and the Sunnah (example) of Muhammad (SAW), so that children can build a good and strong foundation of how to “perfect” their worship to Allah, and truly fulfill the purpose of their lives.
* Native Arab Teachers: All classrooms are staffed with Native speakers that have many years experience in teaching the Arabic language.
* Curriculum: Al Firdaous School ‘s Arabic curriculum has been carefullyresearchedand chosen to ensure that our children are learning with the best material and most modern resources.
* Our Method: Our Arabic teaching practice features a proficiency-based system that helps students learn through listening, speaking, reading and writing. Each classroom session, instructors strengthen lessons by integrating new words and phrases. They incorporate them in their daily interaction with the class which helps them to quickly gain language mastery. This enables the children to quickly acquire fluency and expandtheir Arabic vocabulary.